Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate , chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp double acting baking powder
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pc large eggs
- 2-1/2 Tbsp grated tablea
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven at 350F.
- 2. Heat chocolate in microwave for 20 seconds or until just melted. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking powder, and UFC Salt. Set aside.
- 3. Combine sugar, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil and vanilla. Beat/ whisk until well blended. Add eggs one at a time while beating.
- 4. Add melted chocolate and tablea. Gradually fold in flour mixture . Cover and chill for 4 hours.
- 5. Scoop a tablespoon of mixture into balls. Roll in powdered sugar and arrange in greased baking pan, 2 inch apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
Our fried suman is another lovingly made treat that you should try!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.