- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate , chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp double acting baking powder
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pc large eggs
- 2-1/2 Tbsp grated tablea
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1. Preheat oven at 350F.
- 2. Heat chocolate in microwave for 20 seconds or until just melted. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking powder, and UFC Salt. Set aside.
- 3. Combine sugar, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil and vanilla. Beat/ whisk until well blended. Add eggs one at a time while beating.
- 4. Add melted chocolate and tablea. Gradually fold in flour mixture . Cover and chill for 4 hours.
- 5. Scoop a tablespoon of mixture into balls. Roll in powdered sugar and arrange in greased baking pan, 2 inch apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
Our fried suman is another lovingly made treat that you should try!