Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ½ kg pork liempo, sliced ½ -inch thick, washed and drained well
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 6 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 3 pc (¼ kg) tokwa
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ pc onion, chopped
- ½ water
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup Mang Tomas All Around Sarsa
- 1 Pat dry pork. Soak in water and baking powder mixture for 1 hour. Drain. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Coat with half of flour . Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2 Sprinkle tokwa with remaining flour. Fry until golden brown. Cut into cubes . Combine with pork. Set aside.
- 3 Sauce: Mix ingredients well. Serve with pork and tokwa.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.