- ½ kg pork liempo, sliced ½ -inch thick, washed and drained well
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 6 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 3 pc (¼ kg) tokwa
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ pc onion, chopped
- ½ water
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup Mang Tomas All Around Sarsa
- 1 Pat dry pork. Soak in water and baking powder mixture for 1 hour. Drain. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Coat with half of flour . Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2 Sprinkle tokwa with remaining flour. Fry until golden brown. Cut into cubes . Combine with pork. Set aside.
- 3 Sauce: Mix ingredients well. Serve with pork and tokwa.