Required cooking skill level
- 5 pcs. quartered firm tofu
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tbsps. cornstarch
- 2 tbsps. minced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. brown sugar
- 1 bottle Mang Tomas All Around Sarsa
- 3-4 pcs. bay leaves
- Black pepper
- 2 pcs. sliced potatoes
- Cooking oil
- Combine cornstarch and flour and season with salt.
- Dredge the tofu in cornstarch and flour mixture.
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry the tofu.
- Put the potatoes in the pan together with tofu.
- In a separate pan, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and Mang Tomas All-Around-Sarsa.
- Add bay leaves and black pepper.
- Once the tofu are golden brown, transfer it to the sauce pan and let it simmer until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Remove the fried potatoes in the pan and set aside.
- Transfer the the cooked tofu in the serving plate.
- Refry the potatoes to make it crisp.
- Once done refrying the potatoes, remove from pan and put it on top of the tofu.
- Garnish with spring onions.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.