Bring Your Own Bottle
Let’s build a
zero-waste community one refill at a time
What is B.Y.O.B?
BYOB stands for Bring Your Own Bottle. It is a zero-waste store available for a limited time only where people can refill their favorite products like Datu Puti Condiments, UFC Banana Catsup, Golden Fiesta Oil, and more
BYOB’s store is made out of eco-bricks that use plastic discards as a component, coming from the Arca South Eco Hub, a project of Arca South, Green Antz and Ayala Land Inc. The store will also serve as a drop-off point for plastic materials for repurposing.
Refill in 4 Easy Steps!
1. Check if your bottle is allowed for refilling
The bottles should be:
- - Clean bottle with clean lid/bottle cap
- - Dry
- - Safe to be used for food products
The bottles should not be:
- - Damaged (e.g. no holes, no significant dent, etc)
- - Used to store non-food or toxic products
- - Wet
- - Dirty
- - Has smell that might be from any type of chemicals or non-food items like paint, gas, etc.
Sample types of containers/bottles which are allowed:
- - Mineral Water Bottle
- - Juice/Soft drinks Bottle
- - Bottles used as container of the same items to be refilled (e.g. catsup, soy sauce, vinegar, cooking oil)
- - Sample types of containers/bottles which are not allowed
- - Plastic bag
- - Paper bag
- - Bottles used to store cooking oil cannot be used to refill with other condiments like soy sauce and vinegar
- - Containers/bottles used to store non-food items such as detergents, liquid soap, fabric softener, crude oil, or any type of chemical.
3. Refill your chosen products
- - Minimum refill amount is 200g while maximum amount is 2 KG
4. Weigh your bottles and pay
Gat Andres Bonifacio High School.
All proceeds as well as plastic materials collected in BYOB will be used to donate repurposed furnishings to Gat Andres Bonifacio High School.