Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
30minutes preparation time
60minutes cooking time
- ½ kg chicken leg and thigh
- ½ kg pork liempo
- 2 cups water
- 2 pc bay leaves
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolve in 3 Tbsp water
- 1 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar (dipping sauce )
- 1/3 cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1. Marinate chicken and pork for 20 minutes. Add water, bay leaves and UFC Whole Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Shred meat thinly. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until crispy. Set aside.
- 3. Simmer sauce with cornstarch until thick. Serve with crispy adobo.
How do you find this recipe? If you like the adobo flakes, we’ve got more! To learn other tasteful yet easy-to-follow adobo dishes, view our adobong puti recipe and our chicken-pork adobo recipe now!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.