- ½ kg chicken leg and thigh
- ½ kg pork liempo
- 2 cups water
- 2 pc bay leaves
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolve in 3 Tbsp water
- 1 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar (dipping sauce )
- 1/3 cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1. Marinate chicken and pork for 20 minutes. Add water, bay leaves and UFC Whole Pepper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Shred meat thinly. Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until crispy. Set aside.
- 3. Simmer sauce with cornstarch until thick. Serve with crispy adobo.