Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
90minutes preparation time
- 1/2 kg Chicken cutlets, adobo cut
- 1/2 kg Pork liempo, diced
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Laurel leaves
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 In a bowl, marinate chicken and pork in Datu Puti Vinegar, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, garlic peppercorn, sugar, and bay leaves for at least 20 minutes.
- 2 In a pot, add chicken and prok with marinade. Add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Separate meats from the sauce.
- 3 In a separate pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Pan fry chicken and pork until crispy and golden.
- 4 Add chicken and pork back to the pot with sauce.
- 5 Simmer for another 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.