- 1/2 kg Chicken cutlets, adobo cut
- 1/2 kg Pork liempo, diced
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Laurel leaves
- 2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1. In a bowl, marinate chicken and pork in Datu Puti Vinegar, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, garlic, UFC Whole Pepper, sugar, and bay leaves for at least 20 minutes.
- 2. In a pot, add chicken and pork with marinade. Add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Separate meats from the sauce.
- 3. In a separate pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Pan fry chicken and pork until crispy and golden.
- 4. Add chicken and pork back to the pot with sauce.
- 5. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.