- 1 kg pork liempo, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 8 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 2 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 4 pc bay leaves
- 1. Season pork with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Heat pan with Golden Fiesta Oil. Brown pork on both sides.
- 2. Saute garlic. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 3. If you want crispy adobo, continue simmering until dry. Fry in its own oil until crispy.
Not fond of sour food? Don’t sweat it; we have two saltier but equally mouthwatering adobo recipes for you! Go ahead and cook some adobo flakes or chicken/pork adobo for your next meal! You’re welcome!