Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
45minutes cooking time
- 1 kg pork liempo, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 8 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- 2 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 4 pc bay leaves
- 1. Season pork with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Heat pan with Golden Fiesta Oil. Brown pork on both sides.
- 2. Saute garlic. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 3. If you want crispy adobo, continue simmering until dry. Fry in its own oil until crispy.
Not fond of sour food? Don’t sweat it; we have two saltier but equally mouthwatering adobo recipes for you! Go ahead and cook some adobo flakes or chicken/pork adobo for your next meal! You’re welcome!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.