Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
30minutes preparation time
- 1 kilo chicken leg and thigh
- 1/2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 pack GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix, 60 g
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup PAPA Banana Catsup or UFC Gravy Sa Sarap
- 1. Season chicken with UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper, then steam for 15 minutes.
- 2. Coat chicken in Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix, then fry until golden brown and crispy.
- 3. Serve Papa Banana Catsup on the side.
Frying is the fastest way to cook that’s why fried food makes the perfect lunch or pa-baon for our kids. If you need more easy-to-follow fried recipes, feel free to check our fried pork chop recipe and Pinoy fried chicken recipe. Happy cooking!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.