- 1 kilo chicken leg and thigh
- 1/2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 pack GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix, 60 g
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Oil, for frying
- 1. Season chicken with UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper, then steam for 15 minutes.
- 2. Coat chicken in Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix, then fry until golden brown and crispy.
- 3. Serve Papa Banana Catsup on the side.
Frying is the fastest way to cook that’s why fried food makes the perfect lunch or pa-baon for our kids. If you need more easy-to-follow fried recipes, feel free to check our fried pork chop recipe and Pinoy fried chicken recipe. Happy cooking!