- 1 kg (5-6 pc) pork chops (1 inch thick slices)
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 3 pieces calamansi, juiced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack (60g) Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm/ Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup PAPA Banana Catsup or Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa
- 1. Marinate pork chops in Datu Puti Patis, UFC Pepper and calamansi juice for 5 minutes. Put into pan and add water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly dry. Drain.
- 2. Coat each pork chop with Golden Fiesta Breading Mix . Fry until golden brown and crispy. Serve with PAPA Banana Catsup or Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa.
Looking for other Pinoy fried food to munch on? Feel free to follow our tokwang baboy and lechon kawali recipes. You can eat them on their own although nothing beats the experience of savoring them with rice on the side.