Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
35minutes cooking time
- 1 kg (5-6 pc) pork chops (1 inch thick slices)
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 3 pieces calamansi, juiced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack (60g) Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm/ Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup PAPA Banana Catsup or Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa
- 1. Marinate pork chops in Datu Puti Patis, UFC Pepper and calamansi juice for 5 minutes. Put into pan and add water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until slightly dry. Drain.
- 2. Coat each pork chop with Golden Fiesta Breading Mix . Fry until golden brown and crispy. Serve with PAPA Banana Catsup or Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa.
Looking for other Pinoy fried food to munch on? Feel free to follow our tokwang baboy and lechon kawali recipes. You can eat them on their own although nothing beats the experience of savoring them with rice on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.