Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
50minutes preparation time
- 1 kilo Pork chop (5 pieces, 1-inch thick)
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 3 pieces Calamansi, juiced
- 1 pack Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix, 60 g
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup Papa Banana Catsup
- 1 Marinate pork in Datu Puti Patis, pepper, and calamansi for 5 minutes. Steam for 5 minutes then let stand to dry for 30 minutes.
- 2 Coat each pork chop evenly with Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix.
- 3 Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in a pan, then fry pork chops until golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Serve with Papa Banana Catsup.
Looking for other Pinoy fried food to munch on? Feel free to follow our tokwang baboy and lechon kawali recipes. You can eat them on their own although nothing beats the experience of savoring them with rice on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.