Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
30minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 2 pc whole chicken (about 2.4 kg), cleaned and drained
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 8 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm/ Canola Oil
- 1. Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Patis overnight in the refrigerator. Drain.
- 2. Coat chicken with cornstarch . Steam for 25 minutes. Cool and chill for 2 hours.
- 3. Deep-fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Oil (making sure it is completely submerged in oil) , until crispy and golden brown. Serve with mixture of dipping sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.