Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
45minutes + Overnight Marination preparation time
- 2 pieces Whole chicken, 1.2 kg each
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Patis
- 2 cups Cornstarch
- 8 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 cup Jufran Banana Catsup
- 1/4 cup UFC Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Old English Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Patis Overnight.
- 2 Coat chicken with cornstarch, then steam for 25 minutes.
- 3 Let the chicken cool down. Let its rest for at least 2 hours in refrigerator before frying.
- 4 In large pan, deep fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Make sure it is completely submerged in oil. Cook the chicken until it becomes crispy and turns a nice, golden brown color.
- 5 Serve cooked chicken wih Jufran Banana Catsup, UFC Hot Sauce, and Old English Worcestershire Sauce on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.