Required cooking skill level2
- 1 kg chicken leg quarter fillets
- 3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup DATU PUTI Sukang Sinamak
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 1 stalk tanglad , pounded
- ¼ kg chicken trimmings (skin/ fat)
- 1 stalk tanglad , sliced
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pc laurel leaves
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1/2 cup atsuete seeds
- 1. Marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Mix together all ingredients for chicken oil in pan except atsuete. Cook over low heat until oil is released. Add atsuete seeds. Saute until color is extracted. Strain then set aside oil.
- 3. Add 2 tablespoons of chicken oil to marinated chicken. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain. Simmer marinade for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 4. Charcoal/pan grill chicken (add little oil if using pan) while basting with marinade until cooked on both sides.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.