Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 200 g chicken breast or thigh fillet, chopped
- ½ cup UFC Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup Papa Banana Ketchup*
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ½ cup meat broth or water
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 250 g spaghetti noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup grated cheese
*Can be substituted with 250 g UFC Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Sauté garlic, onion and chicken until chicken are slightly brown. Add UFC Pieces & Stems Mushrooms, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add Wow Sarap Seasonings, Papa Banana Ketchup and meat broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Add condensed milk. Allow to simmer. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.