Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
27minutes cooking time
- 250 g spaghetti noodles , cooked
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 200 g chicken breast or thigh fillet , chopped
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 pack (4 g)WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1 cup PAPA Sweet Sarap Banana Catsup *
- ½ cup meat broth or water
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup grated cheese
*Can be substituted with 250 g UFC Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Saute garlic, onion and chicken until chicken are slightly brown. Add UFC Mushrooms , and saute for 2 minutes.
- 2 Add WOW Sarap Seasonings , Papa Catsup and meat broth . Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- 3 Add condensed milk. Allow to simmer . Pour over cooked pasta . Top with cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.