- 500 g chicken breast/ thigh fillet , sliced thinly into strips
- 3 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sliced luyang dilaw (strips) (turmeric root)
- 1 pc UFC laurel
- ¼ tsp UFC cracked pepper
- ¼ cup UFC soy sauce
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Silver Swan Vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp brown sugar
- Saute garlic, onion and luyang dilaw for 2 minutes. Add chicken, laurel and pepper. Stir-fry for 5
minutes or until slightly dry.
- Add soy sauce vinegar and sugar. Simmer uncovered for 8 minutes or until sauce is reduced to
almost dry. Set aside.
- Heat up banana leaves over flame until soften. Cut into portions.
- Scoop rice and place in banana leaf. Top with portion of chicken mixture. Wrap and serve.