Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
25minutes preparation time
45minutes cooking time
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 pack (180 g) dark chocolate chips/ choco chips / buttons
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 12 pc large choco-peanut bars, crumbled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and line a 9×9-inch pan with wax paper. Sift flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- 2 Put chocolate in heat proof bowl. Put bowl on top of hot water . Stir to melt (or microwave chocolate for 30-40 seconds or until just melted). Set aside.
- 3 Combine sugar, Golden Fiesta Oil and eggs. Beat using a wire whisk until just mixed. Add melted chocolate and choco-peanut . Beat until well mixed. Add vanilla , water , flour-baking soda and UFC Salt. Blend well .
- 4 Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until done (when toothpick inserted comes out clean). Cool pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.