- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 pack (180 g) dark chocolate chips/ choco chips / buttons
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 12 pc large choco-peanut bars, crumbled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and line a 9×9-inch pan with wax paper. Sift flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- 2 Put chocolate in heat proof bowl. Put bowl on top of hot water . Stir to melt (or microwave chocolate for 30-40 seconds or until just melted). Set aside.
- 3 Combine sugar, Golden Fiesta Oil and eggs. Beat using a wire whisk until just mixed. Add melted chocolate and choco-peanut . Beat until well mixed. Add vanilla , water , flour-baking soda and UFC Salt. Blend well .
- 4 Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until done (when toothpick inserted comes out clean). Cool pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.