Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
20minutes preparation time
25minutes cooking time
- 16 pc cupcake liner
- 2 pc large eggs
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- ½ cup powdered sugar , sifted
- 1. Preheat oven at 350F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liner. Set aside.
- 2. Whisk together, eggs, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and sugar thick. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking soda and powder and UFC Salt.
- 3. Scoop half of flour mixture into the egg mixture . Stir to combine. Add calamansi juice then stir. Add remaining flour mixture. Blend well.
- 4. Scoop batter into the prepared pan ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.