Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
30minutes preparation time
- 16 Cupcake liners
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cake flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Calamansi juice
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 16 cupcake liners in 2 12 cup cupcake pans. Set aside.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and sugar together until well mixed. Set aside.
- 3 In another large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4 Scoop half the flour mixture into the bowl with the egg mixture. Stir until just combined. Pour om calamansi juice and mix until mixture bubbles. Add remaining flour mixture, and stir until no flour in visible.
- 5 Scoop batter into each lined cup of the prepared cup cake pans, filling each until 3/4 full. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- 6 Remove from oven, and let cool slightly before removing each completely on wire rack. Sprinkle each cupcake with powdered sugar before serving.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.