- 16 pc cupcake liner
- 2 pc large eggs
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- ½ cup powdered sugar , sifted
- 1. Preheat oven at 350F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liner. Set aside.
- 2. Whisk together, eggs, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and sugar thick. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking soda and powder and UFC Salt.
- 3. Scoop half of flour mixture into the egg mixture . Stir to combine. Add calamansi juice then stir. Add remaining flour mixture. Blend well.
- 4. Scoop batter into the prepared pan ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar .