Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
50minutes cooking time
- 350 g canton noodles
- 2 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- 100 g chicken breast fillet
- 100 g chicken liver, sliced
- 6 pc squid balls, sliced
- ½ pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 sachet (70 g) DATU PUTI Oysterrific Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 100 g carrot, sliced
- 12 pc Baguio beans, sliced
- 100 g Baguio pechay, sliced
- ¼ cup UFC Young Corn Cuts
- 1. Saute garlic, onion, ginger , chicken meat , chicken cube and squid balls in 3 Tbsp of Golden Fiesta oil. Add Datu Puti Oyster Sauce , Silver Swan Soy Sauce , UFC Pepper, carrot and 3 to 4 cups water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 2. Add carrot and UFC Young Corn. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans and pechay. Allow to simmer. Set aside.
- 3. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in deep pan. Fry canton noodles by batch until crunchy. Drain on paper towels.
- 4. Pour with sauce just before serving.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.