- 1 pc (500 g) boneless bangus, cut into serving portions
- 13 cloves garlic , finely crushed
- 3 cups day old rice
- 3 pc UFC Laurel
- 3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- ¾ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 1. Marinate bangus for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Saute garlic until brown. Add rice and UFC Laurel. Cook for 5 minutes with continuous stirring. Add Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar and sugar. Continue cooking while stirring for another 8-10 minutes.
- 3. Combine salad ingredients. Set aside.
- 4. Fry marinated daing na bangus until cooked. Serve with adobo rice and salad/ dip.