Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
10minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- Egg omelette , cooked hotdog and ham
- 1. Heat margarine and Golden Fiesta Oil . Saute garlic until light brown. Add UFC Banana Catsup. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add rice . Toss to blend well. Cook for another 5 minutes . Serve with toppings if desired.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.