Required cooking skill level3
Above 10persons serving
- 1 kg spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pc large onion, diced
- ½ kg ground meat (beef/ pork)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced hotdog
- 1 can (400 g ) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained (reserve ½ cup broth )
- 2 pouches (1 kg each) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- UFC Ground Pepper and UFC Iodized Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1. On a mixing bowl, toss melted butter and cooked pasta. Set aside.
- 2. Saute garlic, onion and meat for 8 minutes. Add hotdog and UFC Mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add half of grated cheese. Pour over pasta. Top with remaining cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.