- 1 kg spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 pc large onion, diced
- ½ kg ground meat (beef/ pork)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced hotdog
- 1 can (400 g ) UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms, drained (reserve ½ cup broth )
- 2 pouches (1 kg each) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- UFC Ground Pepper and UFC Iodized Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1. On a mixing bowl, toss melted butter and cooked pasta. Set aside.
- 2. Saute garlic, onion and meat for 8 minutes. Add hotdog and UFC Mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Add half of grated cheese. Pour over pasta. Top with remaining cheese.