Required cooking skill level
- 1 cup Evaporated or Fresh Milk
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 1 cup UFC Fresh Selections Corn Kernels (drained)
- White Sugar to taste
- Cornflakes as toppers
- Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- 1. Crush ice cubes using a blender
- 2. In a glass, alternately add 2 tablespoons UFC Fresh Selections Corn Kernels and crushed ice. Repeat layering until the glass is almost full.
- 3. Pour milk to fill the glass. Add sugar to taste.
- 4. Top with cornflakes.
- 5. Serve and Enjoy!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.