Required cooking skill level
- 1/2 cup chicken breast strips
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 minced onion
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 4 tsps. Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsps. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. UFC Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1 egg
- Sliced onion leeks
- 2 cups noodles
- Heat up oil in a wok.
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce. Set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add the marinated chicken and continue to sauté.
- Put carrots and curry powder. Continue stirring.
- Add Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce and oyster sauce. Season with black pepper.
- Put the noodles on one side of the wok, and pour the beaten egg on the other side and toss.
- Add Jufran Red Hot Chili Sauce.
- Put the bean sprouts snd spring onions.
- Remove from wok and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts snd wansuy.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.