Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 2-3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 can (340 g) Spam luncheon meat , cubed
- 1 large potato , diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 pouch (200 g) UFC Ready Recipe Menudo Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in non stick pan. Fry luncheon meat pieces until light brown. Set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, saute potatoes and carrot. Add UFC Readt Recipe Menudo Sauce and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add luncheon meat. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.