Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
75minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 kg Pork belly slab, sliced
- 3/4-inch Thick
- 1/4 cup Sliced white onions
- 3 cups Water
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Silver Swan Salted Black Beans, washed
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Panutsa
- 3 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Banana blossoms
- 1 piece Bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp Black peppercorns
IF USING DATU PUTI ADOBO SERIES HUMBA MIX
- 1 kg Pork pata or liempo, sliced
- 1 pack Datu Puti Adobo Series Humba Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- Banana blossoms
- 1 In a pan, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Brown the pork, then saute white onions. Add water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 2 Add garlic, Silver Swan Salted Black Beans, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, panutsa, brown sugar, banana blossoms, bay leaf, and black peppercorns. Simmer for another 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until pork is tender.
- 3 Place on a platter and top with sauce before serving.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.