Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
60minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 kg pork belly (liempo), cut into chunks
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup sliced white onions
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Salted Black Beans
- 1/3 cup cut up panutsa
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup banana blossom
- 1 pc bay leaf
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1. Marinate pork in Datu Puti Soy Sauce and Datu Puti Vinegar for 30 minutes. Drain, reserve marinade.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Brown pork slices until golden. Set aside.
- 3. Saute garlic and onion. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer over low heat for 45 minutes or until pork is tender. Serve
Do you like this recipe? It’s Adobo time! Check out the other recipes similar to this: adobong puti, adobo flakes, and chicken-pork adobo.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.