Required cooking skill level
60minutes preparation time
70minutes cooking time
- 1 kg pork pigue, sliced to make for two rolls (wide pork slices )
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All –in- One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch , dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- Cotton string / thread
- 75 g carrot, cut into 12 strips
- 2 pc whole pickle, cut into 12 strips
- 100 g (8 strips) bacon
- 1 pouch (180 mL ) DATU PUTI Adobo Series Pininyahan Adobo Sauce
- ¼ cup clear soda
- Mix WOW Sarap Seasonings and sugar. Rub in pork to coat all sides. Marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain, reserve marinade.
- In a flat surface or tray, lay each sliced pork. Divide the stuffing(carrot, pickles and bacon) for two rolls. Arrrange them over meat starting at one end of the meat until all are used up. Roll and tie to seal .
- Brown all sides of meat in Golden Fiesta oil. In the same pan, add marinade. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until pork is Drain , reserve marinade. Remove strings and slice meat.
- To the sauce, add cornstarch and simmer until thick. Pour over meat.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.