Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 1 tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 piece Onion, chopped
- 500 grams Lean ground beef
- ¼ cup Raisins
- 1 cup or 250 grams UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 piece Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 piece Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1½ tbsp Liquid Seasoning
- 4 cups Cooked rice
- 4 eggs Fried sunny side up
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a frying pan. Saute garlic and onion
- 2 Add lean ground beef and raisins.
- 3 Brown beef by stirring it in the pan. Skim off the fat before returning to heat.
- 4 Add UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, red and green bell peppers.
- 5 Season with Liquid Seasoning .
- 6 Cook until beef is done, when the natural oils have come out, about 15-20 minutes. Skim off any remaining fat before serving.
- 7 Serve with rice, fried saba and fried egg.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.