- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- ½ kg ground beef
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 pouches (115 g each) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pc each red and green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 pc ripe saba banana, sliced into two lengthwise and fried
- 4 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil . Saute garlic and onion. Add beef. Saute until light brown (remove excess oil if desired).
- 2. Add raisins , UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado , bell peppers and liquid seasonings. Cook with occasional stirring for 15 minutes.
- 3. Serve meat with rice, fried egg and saba banana.