Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- ½ kg ground beef
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 pouches (115 g each) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pc each red and green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 Tbsp liquid seasoning
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 pc ripe saba banana, sliced into two lengthwise and fried
- 4 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil . Saute garlic and onion. Add beef. Saute until light brown (remove excess oil if desired).
- 2. Add raisins , UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado , bell peppers and liquid seasonings. Cook with occasional stirring for 15 minutes.
- 3. Serve meat with rice, fried egg and saba banana.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.