Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
15minutes cooking time
- 2 pc (400 g) boneless bangus belly
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 2 packs WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp JUFRAN Red Hot Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks (green and white parts)
- ¼ cup malunggay leaves
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 Season bangus with calamansi and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Sprinkle with flour . Heat Golden Fiesta Oil . Fry bangus until light brown. Set aside.
- 2 Combine garlic, ginger and Jufran Hot Sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3 Add leeks, malunggay and Datu Puti Vinegar . Mix well. Let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Pour over bangus.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.