Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 2 pc (400 g) boneless bangus belly
- 1 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 pack (8 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1/3 cup Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chopped ginger strips
- 1/2 tsp Jufran Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks (green and white parts)
- ¼ cup malunggay leaves
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 Season bangus with calamansi and Wow Sarap Seasoning. Heat Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Fry bangus until light brown. Set aside.
- 2 Combine garlic, ginger and Jufran Hot Sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- 3 Add leeks, malunggay, and Datu Puti Vinegar . Mix well. Let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Pour over bangus.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.