- Cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250 g potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning
- 1 pc (320 g) bangus, butterfly (daing) cut and deboned (sliced into 4)
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 pc red/ white onion, cut into rings
- ½ to ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Cracked Pepper
- Garlic (optional): Saute garlic in oil until just brown. Set aside for topping.
- Potatoes: In the same pan, heat more oil for pan frying. Season potatoes with pinch of Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning. Fry until just cooked. Set aside.
- Fried Fish: Season fish with 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar and half of Wow Sarap Seasoning. Coat with flour. Fry until just golden brown. Set aside.
- Onion: Saute onions for 2 minutes. Set aside half for topping.
- Sauce: To the remaining onions, add remaining ingredients. Simmer uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over fish. Top with reserved garlic and onion.