Required cooking skill level
1/2 hours preparation time
- 2 tablespoons Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1½ tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Onion, chopped
- 2 pieces Chorizo Bilbao, sliced
- ½ cup Green olives
- 500 grams Beef chuck, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Liver spread
- 1 cup UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Peeled potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 piece Carrot, peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup UFC Green peas
- ¼ cup Grated cheese
- 1½ tablespoons or 1 sachet Liquid Seasoning
- 1 piece Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and sauté garlic, onions and chorizo until onions are translucent.
- 2. Add green olives, beef and liver spread.
- 3. Add UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour or until meat is tender (or pressure cook for 35 minutes)
- 4. Stir in potatoes, carrots, green peas, cheese, Liquid Seasoning, bell pepper and simmer covered for about 15 minutes, until potatoes are cooked.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.