Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- ½ kg beef sirloin, sliced thinly (yakiniku cut)
- 4 pc fresh tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 2-4 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Pinoy Spice Vinegar (dip)
- 1. Marinate beef for at least 3 hours or overnight in refrigerator . Drain.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in non-stick pan. Fry beef over high heat until cooked . Serve with rice , tomatoes and Datu Puti Pinoy Spice Vinegar on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.