Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes + Overnight Marination preparation time
- 500 g Beef sirloin, tapa cut
- 4 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 4 cups Steamed rice
- 4 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti Pinoy Spice Vinegar
- 1 Marinate beef in a combined mixture of Silver Swan Soy Sauce, sugar, Datu Puti Vinegar, and garlic for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- 2 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a nonstick frying pan over high heat. Add and sear beef on both sides for a few seconds.
- 3 Serve immediately with steamed rice, chopped tomatoes, and Datu Puti Pinoy Spice Vinegar.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.