Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 1 kg chicken wings , each piece into two
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ bot (330 g bot) JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- ½ Tbsp JUFRAN Red Hot Chili Sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 1 pc carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 small pc singkamas, cut into strips
- 2 cups GOLDEN Fiesta Palm Oil
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp UFC Iodized Salt (divided)
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper (divided)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1. Combine ingredients for breading . Mix with chicken. Deep-fry in Golden Fiesta oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2. Heat butter . Add Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce, Jufran Hot Sauce, paprika, cayenne and remaining UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Simmer 2 minutes. Toss with chicken.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350F. Transfer chicken into oven proof pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with cheese sauce.
- 4. Sauce: Combine ingredients and mix well.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.