Required cooking skill level
60minutes preparation time
- 500 grams ground pork
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion diced
- UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce or Soy sauce
- 1. Mix ground pork, breadcrumbs, and onion
- 2. Mix in 1 egg
- 3. Add 3 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 4. Add Datu Puti Worshestershire sauce
- 5. Bake in a tray for 45 minutes or until set
- 6. Glaze with UFC Banana Catsup and Worshestershire sauce
- 7. Tamis Anghangdaan na!
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.