- 1 pack 280-300 g nachos / tortilla chips
- 1 pack (250 g) UFC Cheesy Overload Sauce
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- ¼ kg ground beef/ pork
- ¼ tsp chili powder / 1 tsp taco seasonings
- 2 Tbsp sliced jalapeno (optional)
Optional side dip:
- 1 pack (250 g) UFC Creamy Overload Sauce
- 2 to 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Saute onion and meat for 8 minutes. Add chili powder. Stir and set aside.
- Arrange nachos on a platter. Top with meat, and jalapeno.
- Drizzle with UFC Cheesy Overload Sauce. Reserve some as dip.
- Optional side dip: Combine UFC Creamy Overload Sauce and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve as side dip.