Required cooking skill level
Above 10persons serving
10minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 can Tuna in Brine, drained
- 1 cup UFC Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- ¼ pack UFC Cream of Mushroom
- 1 tsp UFC ground black pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 pc Egg, beaten + 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- Sliced Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
- 1. Tuna Filling: Mix tuna and mushrooms in a pan. Add 1/4 pack of UFC Cream of Mushroom, milk, and ground pepper.
- 2. Cook until thickened. Set aside and cool.
- 3. Pie Crust: Cut out loaf bread sides if desired. Flatten bread with a rolling pin or bottle.
- 4. Fill each slice with filling and cheese. Fold in half and press edges to seal to form pies.
- 5. Frying: Dip in egg wash then coat with breadcrumbs. Fry until golden brown. Drain off oil from pies before serving.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.