- 1 can Tuna in Brine, drained
- 1 cup UFC Mushroom Pieces and Stems
- ¼ pack UFC Cream of Mushroom
- 1 tsp UFC ground black pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 pc Egg, beaten + 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- Sliced Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
- Tuna Filling: Mix tuna and mushrooms in a pan. Add 1/4 pack of UFC Cream of Mushroom, milk, and ground pepper.
- Cook until thickened. Set aside and cool.
- Pie Crust: Cut out loaf bread sides if desired. Flatten bread with a rolling pin or bottle.
- Fill each slice with filling and cheese. Fold in half and press edges to seal to form pies.
- Frying: Dip in egg wash then coat with breadcrumbs. Fry until golden brown. Drain off oil from pies before serving.