Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
15minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ½ kg chicken, cut into serving size
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 pouch (200 g) UFC Ready Recipes Afritada Sauce
- ¼ cup UFC Green Peas, drained
- 100 g potatoes, cut into chunks
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 Tbsp raisins (optional)
- 1. Combine chicken, bell pepper and water . Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add UFC Ready Recipes Afritada Sauce, UFC Green Peas , potatoes and carrots. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally .
- 3. Add more water if needed. Add raisins if desired. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.