Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
200minutes preparation time
- 1/2 kilo Chicken legs and thighs
- 4 Tbsp Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 2 Lemon grass bulbs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Sliced ginger
- 2 Tbsp Chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp Calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Oil
- 1 Tbsp Annatto seeds
- 1/4 cup Margarine, softened
- 1 In a bowl, combine Datu Puti Vinegar, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, salt, lemon grass, ginger, garlic, and calamansi juice. Marinate chicken at least 3 hours.
- 2 Prepare charcoal grill. On the stove, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a pan. Add annatto seeds. Turn heat off and allow it to steep for 5 minutes. Discard seeds. Combine annatto oil and margarine. Baste chicken.
- 3 Grill chicken skin side down. Continue basting until chicken is cooked.
- 4 Serve with Datu Puti Soy Sauce and Datu Puti Vinegar, mixed with siling labuyo, and calamansi.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.