- 3 pcs. chicken leg quarter fillet
- 2 tbsps. Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Datu Puti White Vinegar
- 2 tbsps. Datu Puti Pinoy Spice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsps. Datu Puti Patis
- 2 tbsps. banana catsup
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Cracked black pepper
- Marinate chicken with Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Patis, banan ketchup, brown sugar, Datu Puti White Vinegar, Datu Puti Pinoy Spice, garlic and black pepper. Mix and
let sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat up the grill pan. Gently put the marinated chicken in the pan, skin side first. Cook each side of the chicken for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn down the heat while turning the chicken over to ensure that the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with Java rice and calamansi and soy sauce dipping sauce.