Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
60minutes preparation time
120minutes cooking time
- 1 whole (1.2 kg) chicken, deboned
- UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ¾ cup lemon lime soda
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¾ kg ground pork
- 2 Tbsp chopped white onions
- ¼ cup pickle relish
- 2 pc chorizo de Bilbao , diced
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1 pc egg
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ½ Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator. Drain.
- 2. Combine ingredients for stuffing . Mix well. Stuff chicken with this mixture until all are used up. Secure opening of chicken with skewers/ toothpick.
- 3. Put into roasting pan or tray with rack. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, turning the chicken after 40 minutes. Serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.