Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
90minutes preparation time
- 1 Whole chicken, 1.2 kg, deboned
- 1/4 cup Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Lemon lime soda
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 3/4 kg Ground pork
- 2 Tbsp Chopped white onions
- 4 Tbsp Sweet pickle relish
- 2 Chorizo Bilbao, diced
- 3/4 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Patis
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup UFC Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/2 tsp Japanese bread crumbs
- 1 cup UFC Banana Catsup
- 1 Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2 Marinate chicken in Silver Swan Soy Sauce, lemon lime soda, and pepper for 30 minutes.
- 3 In a mixing bowl, combine ground pork, onion, pickle relish chorizo bilbao, cheese, raisins, Datu Puti Patis, egg, and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Put the stuffing in the deboned chicken. Secure neck cavity with skewers and roast for 350°F in the oven for 45 minutes.
- 5 Serve with UFC Banana Catsup on the side.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.