Required cooking skill level
25minutes preparation time
22minutes cooking time
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet, sliced thinly then cut into small pieces
- 1 pack (45 g ) UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix
- 1 Tbsp atsuete seeds
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm/Corn Oil
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp UFC Curry Powder
- ¼ cup clear soda
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- 20 pc barbecue sticks
Cucumber Salad (optional):
- 1 pc cucumber, sliced with peel
- 6 pc sibuyas Tagalog, sliced
- 2 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar, mixed with 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1. Saute atsuete seeds in Golden Fiesta Oil for 1 minute. Discard seeds. Mix atsuete oil with remaining ingredients for marinade.
- 2. Combine with chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes . Thread into sticks. Pan –grill until cooked on both sides. Serve with cucumber salad if desired.
- 3. Cucumber Salad : Mix all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.