Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
35minutes cooking time
- 1 kg (6-8 pc) medium crabs
- 1 tsp DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 pack (4 g ) WOW Sarap –All –in One Seasoning Granules
- 1/4 cup margarine/ butter
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- ½ cup UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Salted Black Beans
- ½ pack (45 g pack) UFC Ready Recipe Gata Mix
- ½ cup sliced leeks
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1. Sprinkle crab with Datu Puti Vinegar and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Add egg , Mix well . Combine cornstarch and GOLDEN FIESTA Breading Mix . Roll crabs . Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until changed in color. Set aside.
- 2. Heat Golden Fiesta oil and butter. Add garlic, ginger , UFC Sweet Chili Sauce, Silver Swan Black Beans and UFC Gata Mix. Allow to simmer then add crabs. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add leeks
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.