Required cooking skill level
- 1 can (450 g) UFC Whole Corn Kernel , drained (reserve ½ cup stock)
- 12 pc (300 g) sliced bread , cut into cubes
- 1-1/4 cups evap milk
- 2/3 cup condensed milk
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 pc eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1. Caramelized sugar in non stick pan. Pour over 7 inch square pan.
- 2. Combine evap and condensed milk, vanilla and eggs. Mix well. Pour ½ cup of mixture over caramelized sugar . Set aside.
- 3. Soak bread in reserve corn stock . Combine with remaining milk mixture and UFC Corn. Pour into pan. Cover with foil or wax paper and steam for 35 minutes. Cool and Chill overnight .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.