Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- 1 cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Onion, sliced
- ½ piece Medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- ½ piece Medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 100 grams Chicken breast fillet, cooked and chopped
- 100 grams Pork, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Calamansi juice
- 100 grams Shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Cabbage, shredded and blanched
- ½ cup Sitsaro, tips removed, cut into 1-inch strips and blanched
- ½ cup Carrots, cut into thin strips and blanched
- ½ cup Cauliflower, cut into smaller flowerettes and blanched
- ½ cup Broccoli, cut into smaller flowerettes and blanched
- ½ cup Baguio beans, cut into strips and blanched
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch diluted in 2 tablespoons cold water
- ½ tablespoon Ginger, minced
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Achuete seeds, soaked in ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 2 cups UFC Mung Bean, soaked in water
- 1 pack UFC Pancit Canton
- 3 stalks Spring onions, chopped
- 10 quail Eggs, hardboiled, halved
- 1 Heat 2 tablespoons of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and sauté garlic, onion, red and green bell pepper. Add the chicken and pork.
- 2 In a bowl, pour calamansi over the shrimp. When the pork is tender, add the shrimp to pan.
- 3 Stir in the blanched vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- 4 Add Datu Puti Oyster Sauce and cornstarch. Stir to coat vegetables and set aside.
- 5 In another pan, heat 1 tablespoon Golden Fiesta Palm Oil and sauté the ginger.
- 6 Combine Datu Puti Soy Sauce, water, and achuete oil in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- 7 Add UFC Mung Bean and mix to coat it with the sauce. Set aside.
- 8 Heat boiling water to blanch UFC Pancit Canton.
- 9 When water is boiling, quickly blanch the canton noodles using a strainer. Remove quickly, then form a nest using a large ladle or strainer.
- 10 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep pan. Deep-fry UFC Pancit Canton noodles until it turns golden brown.
- 11 Arrange the deep-fried canton noodles on a platter. Top with Sotanghon Base and Vegetables over the noodles. Garnish with spring onions and quail eggs.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.