Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
20minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 1 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 pc onion, sliced
- ½ pc each red and green bell pepper, sliced
- 100 g chicken breast fillet , cut into strips
- 100 g ground pork
- 1 Tbsp calamansi juice, mixed with
- 100 g shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup sitsaro
- ½ cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup sliced cauliflower
- ½ cup sliced broccoli
- ½ cup sliced Baguio beans
- 2 cups togue
- 1 pack (500 g) canton noodles
- 3 stalks spring onions, sliced
- 10 pc quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- ½ Tbsp minced ginger
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp atsuete seeds, soaked in ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. Blanch all the vegetables, except spring onions and togue, separately. Set aside.
- 2. Saute garlic, onion, chicken and pork. Cook until slightly dry. Add shrimps and bell peppers. Stir
- 3. Add Datu Puti Oyster Sauce Oyster Sauce and cornstarch. Stir until thick. Add blanched vegetables.. Set aside.
- 4. In Another pan, saute ginger. Add Datu Puti Soy Sauce , water and atsuete oil and togue. Allow to simmer. Set aside.
- 5. Blanch canton noodles to soften . Drain well. Using a strainer form into a nest. Deep-fry until golden and crispy. Arrange on platter. Pour sauce and top with togue mixture.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.