Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 4 pc eggs (2 pc hard boiled)
- 2 packs (4 g each) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 150 g hotdog, chopped
- 400 g ground pork
- 100 g carrot, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc (130 g) kamote, grated
- 3 Tbsp UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 2 Tbsp liver spread
- 2 Tbsp grated cheese
- 1 Tbsp pickle relish (optional)
- Aluminum foil or cellophane
- 1 Combine all ingredients except cooked eggs. Mix well.
- 2 Cut each cooked egg into 4 lengthwise. Set aside.
- 3 Divide mixture into four portions. Layer each portion in aluminum foil. Press meat to slightly flatten. Place two slices eggs at the center. Fold meat to cover the eggs. Roll and seal edges. Do the same with the remaining meat mixture.
- 4 Steam for 1 hour. Cool and chill overnight. Slice and serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.