Required cooking skill level2
- ½ kg galunggong
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil, for frying
- 1 pc medium red onion, sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger , sliced
- ½ pc red bell pepper , sliced
- ¼ cup carrot strips
- 2 tsp cornstarch, mixed with ½ cup water
- ½ cup DATU PUTI Sukang Sinamak
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper, crushed
- 1. Season galunggong with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Fry until cooked.Set aside.
- 2. Saute vegetables. Add sauce ingredients. Simmer until thick. Add galunggong. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.