Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 1/4 cup Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 2 large (3/4 to 1 kg) tilapia , filleted and deboned
- 2 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups kangkong or spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Sprinkle tilapia with calamansi juice then season with Wow Sarap Seasoning and UFC Ground Pepper. Roll in Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix. Fry in Golden Fiesta Corn Oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2 Strain oil. Retain only 2 Tbsp in pan. Sauté garlic. Add kangkong, water and Datu Puti Oyster Sauce . Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer kangkong on a plate and arrange tilapia fillets over. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.