Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
12minutes cooking time
- 1/4 cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- 2 large (750 g) fresh tilapia , filleted and deboned
- 2 tsp calamansi juice
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Big Crunch Breading Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups kangkong or spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Sprinkle tilapia with calamansi juice then season with WOW Sarap Seasonings and UFC Pepper. Roll in Golden Fiesta Breading Mix . Fry in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown . Set aside.
- 2 Saute garlic. Add kangkong, water and Datu Puti Oyster Sauce . Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3 Transfer kangkong on a plate and arrange tilapia fillets on top. Serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.