- UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- Ready-made siomai for toppings
- 1 tali bokchoy for garnish
- Add the cooked rice to the wok. Add UFC Fun Chow Meaty Yang Chow.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes, mixing well. Then add spring onion and cook for 2 more minutes.
- For the fried siomai: Heat oil in a pan and fry the siomai until brown and crispy.
- To serve: Scoop 1-2 cups of rice in your bowl and top with fried siomai.
- Serve with soy sauce, calamansi, and chili garlic oil on the side for dipping.