Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
10minutes cooking time
- 2 tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 6 pcs regular-sized hotdogs, sliced
- 3 pcs onions, cut into rings
- 100g UFC BANANA CATSUP
- 2 tbsp water
- 1. One a medium-heat pan, stir-fry hotdog sliced until cooked.
- 2. Add onion rings and saute until golden brown.
- 3. Pour UFC BANANA CATSUP and add water.
- 4. Stir and cook for 2 minutes or until the hotdog slices are well-coated. Serve while hot.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.