Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- 3 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc small onion, sliced
- 2 pc hotdog , sliced
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- 1 pc small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup rice, washed once
- ¼ cup malagkit rice, washed once
- 2 cups water
- 1 pouch (250 g) UFC Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 2 Tbsp UFC Green Peas
- 1 pc egg, hard boiled and sliced
- Heat Golden Fiesta Oil with margarine. Saute garlic, onion , hotdog, bouillon cube and vegetables except UFC Green peas. Add drained rice and malagkit rice. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Add water, UFC spaghetti Sauce, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper and UFC Banana CAtsup. Cover and simmer over low heat for 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked .
- Add UFC Green Peas. Serve with eggs on top.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.