Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
26minutes cooking time
- ½ cup salad macaroni
- 50 g bacon, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 pc onion, diced
- 100 g carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All-in One Seasoning Granules
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 2 pouches(115 g pouch) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1/8 tsp dried basil leaves
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushrooms
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ½ cup UFC Whole Kernel Corn , drained
- ¼ cup grated cheese (optional)
- Golden Fiesta Corn/ Palm Oil
- 1. Boil 2 cups water. Add macaroni and cook for 8 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Heat bacon until slightly crunchy. Set aside half for topping .
- 3. In the remaining bacon, add 2 tablespoon Golden Fiesta oil , then saute onion, carrot, UFC Mushrooms ,celery, potatoes, bouillon cube and basil.
- 4. Add UFC Tomato Sauce , UFC Pepper and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Stir, then add 4 cups water , UFC Corn and boiled macaroni. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Top with bacon and cheese if desired.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.