Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 1 pc tokwa, fried and diced
- 100 g pork, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 100 g chicken breast fillet, cut into thin strips
- 6 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ½ pack (4 g pack ) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup JUFRAN Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- ½ tsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Black Beans
- 100 g togue
- 1-1/2 Tbsp cornstarch , dissolved in 1-2 cups chicken broth or water
- 300 g flat egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp sliced leeks (optional)
- 1. Saute garlic, onion and pork for 5 minutes. Add chicken and saute for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add Datu Puti Oyster sauce, WOW Sarap Seasonings, sugar, UFC Pepper, Jufran Chili Sauce, sesame oil, Silver Swan Vinegar, ginger and Silver Swan Black Beans. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3. Add chicken broth. Allow to simmer with stirring continuously. Add egg noodles. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in togue. Remove from flame. Top with leeks and tokwa .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.