Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
120minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 kg beef spareribs , cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- 2 pc onion, chopped
- 5-6 cups water
- 2 cups rice wine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 pc dried Chinese mushrooms , soaked in water
- 1 cup cubed carrot
- 1 pc sili pansigang , sliced
- ½ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pc egg, cooked as omelet, then cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1. Marinate beef in Datu Puti Soy Sauce and garlic for at least 30 minutes. Drain, reserve marinade.
- 2. Saute garlic from marinade, then add onion and beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until beef turns brown. Add water , marinade, rice wine, sugar, mushrooms, UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until tender (or pressure cook for 30 minutes).
- 3. Add carrots, and sili. Simmer until carrots are done. Transfer into bowl. Top with sesame seeds, omelet nad spring onions .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.