Required cooking skill level
1½hours preparation time
- 2 tablespoons Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 2 pieces Onions, chopped
- 1 kilo Beef ribs, cut into ½-inch thick cubes
- 6 cups Water
- 2 cups Rice wine
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 3 pieces Dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in water
- 1 cup Carrots, cubed
- 1 piece Finger sili, sliced
- ½ teaspoon Fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 scrambled Egg, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Sauté garlic and onions in Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
- 2 Add beef ribs, and brown on all sides.
- 3 Pour water, rice wine, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, brown sugar and mushrooms. Cook beef in pressure cooker for 1 hour until beef is tender.
- 4 Add carrots and finger sili. Cook until carrots soften.
- 5 Season with fine salt and ground black pepper.
- 6 Transfer to a serving bowl, and top with sesame seeds, egg strips and spring onions.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.