Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
- ½ cup UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- ½ tsp UFC Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- ½ tbsp White sugar
- 4 cups Ripe medium tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 piece White onion, minced
- 1 cup Ripe mango, chopped
- 1 180-gram Bag corn chips
- 1 Make the Salsa Sauce by combining UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, UFC Hot Sauce, calamansi juice and Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
- 2 Season with white sugar, fine salt and ground black pepper.
- 3 In a separate bowl, make the Mango Salsa by mixing together the tomatoes, onions and mangoes
- 4 Stir the Mango Salsa into the Salsa Sauce.
- 5 Set aside in a refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving with chips.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.